I received a voicemail at lunchtime confirming my ultrasound and doctor's appointments today. Then after work there was a voicemail saying my ultrasound would have to be rescheduled because there would be no ultrasound tech available in the afternoon. :( I'm so bummed. Of course the office was already closed by the time I got the message. I had already scheduled two other appointments in the morning so as to maximize my day off so I probably won't be able to get in at all tomorrow. We purposely scheduled it on a Wednesday so both our moms could be there, now I don't know what the reschedule timeframe will be. I'll be sure to let you know when something happens. Sorry about the venting, I'm an emotional pregnant woman and was SO looking forward to seeing the little one tomorrow!
On a brighter note, here's a pic of the growing belly:
The belly at 20 weeks, 4 days
you have such a baby baby bump. Looks liek your hair is getting long too.
ReplyDelete