Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Doozy of a day

They day's not even half over and it's already been a doozy! In the past 24 hours, I've been told TWICE by people I barely know that I'm starting to waddle! "WHAT?! I have 11 weeks to go! You think this is waddling?! Wait til you see me in another several weeks!"  Sheesh! The nerve of some people! Who says that anyway?

The second thing that makes this day amazing is I came home at lunch to find this:


Mulligan has a fish hook stuck in his lip! Ugh! The vet can get us in at 2:00. Off we go! (And tonight we'll be having a talk with Dad about why a fish hook was within reach of a 6 inch tall dog, how to prevent such accidents in the future, and how to make sure this doesn't happen to our child!)

6 comments:

  1. Uh..... yea..... Dad needs to have a little sit down. Hooks, nails, wood shavings, on and on.... babies like em all. Poor pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe honey, you waddle because you are so skinny to begin with, you don't have the experience balancing the extra weight.

    As for the fish hook... yeah I would tlak to Ad about that one... :) I

    I hope the day got better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor mully! he looks so forelorn (sp?) in the picture. I hope he is doing better now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for "Little Man" to come to grandpa's for some ball chasing, run through the muddy ditch, roll in a cow-pie fun. That'll get that sad look off his face.

    Did you have an x-ray to see how many he ate, before the one got stuck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh! Poor little boy. He can talk with Grandpa Larry about those fish hooks! Seems like that problem runs in the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's step back a little and realize the Muller the mischievous little devil that he is probably was somewhere where he wasn't supposed to be. If he had decided to chew my rod in half to get to the dried worm stuck on the fish hook then he might be staying permanently at Grandpa's house. You gals don't live with him so you have no idea how much of a pain he really is. As far as this dad's concerned he got what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete