Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

A True Treasure

The amazing women in my life surprised me at the end of the baby shower with this breathtaking quilt! It seems they've been scheming for weeks - months even - without me knowing it, to put together the sweetest gift for our little girl. My dear friend Miss Echo Marie picked fabrics that she knew would go with our nursery, cut them, and distributed them as sets to several of the most important gals I know.  Those gals in turn each made a quilt block and returned it to Echo who then assembled the whole thing, quilted it, and returned it to Vale in time for the shower! What a lucky lady I am to have such caring and devoted family and friends! I can't thank you all enough. Little Miss Tolman is sure to treasure it for her lifetime!


Front

Back

from Kristi Workman (my Aunt)


from Janet Koda (Adam's Aunt)

from Carol Tolman (Adam's Mom)

from Beverly Stubbs (Adam's Grandma)

from Mary Takami (Adam's Grandma)

from Lori Chamberlain (Adam's Aunt)

from Karen Beechler (my Aunt)

from Janis Couey (Adam's Aunt)

from Sue Netsch (lifelong friend of the Perrys)

from Echo Lattner (friend from college)

from Keely Davison (Adam's cousin)


There are several more quilt squares to show you, but for some reason I cannot get the photos to load! (I've been trying for 4 days now.) So Shannon, Kimmie, Mary, and Anna-Marie, I am so sorry your quilt block isn't featured yet! I promise as soon as I figure out my photo-uploading problem, I'll post them. 

Thank you all so so much for this amazing treasure! I can't wait to hang it on the wall in Baby Girl's room!








No comments:

Post a Comment