Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Last Pregnant Post

I feel like I should post something on my last evening of pregnancy although I don't have a whole lot to say. We're ready and excited for tomorrow and hoping we'll be able to sleep through the night (it may be our last chance for a while!)

We are planning to leave the house around 6:00 to arrive at the hospital by 8:00 to get all set before surgery at 9:30. Mom is going to follow us over and Ad's mom and my dad will head over around 10:00. Ad will join me in the OR. After baby arrives he and baby will head to recovery where I'll meet them after I'm all closed up. We'll spend 2-3 hours in recovery and once the feeling has returned to my legs, we'll move to our room in the mother baby care unit. The expected length of stay is 2-3 nights.

I'm planning to take my laptop with us. So, as long as they have WiFi, I'll give you an update (with pictures) as soon as I can!

Thank you all for the well wishes. We're so excited to start this new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! I'll be sending happy thoughts your way ALL day! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete