Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Thankful

Thankful for:

- Endless love and support from family, friends, doctors, nurses, and random acquaintances. We've been overwhelmed by the generosity of others and feel SO lucky to be surrounded by such AMAZING people.
- A well-stocked refrigerator. (See above)
- A healthy, happy baby. She sleeps so well and so very rarely fusses. We love her more than we ever even knew possible.
- A quick recovery. I've been back on my feet since the day after surgery and feel great! I never dreamed I'd bounce back this quickly.
- An absolutely incredible husband. There is absolutely no way I could do any of this without him. (I don't know how single parents survive.) Adam has been the most supportive husband and amazing Dad I could ever imagine. He even puts up with the crazy lady. (Yes, she still shows up now and again.)


And now, for the first installment of 'Baby's First 24 Hours in Photos':















More to come. (We've taken 546 photos since Tuesday. I have a lot to sort through!)

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, thats a lot of photos, 546! :) I love it!! I am glad you are able to see how much your family is loved. I am also so glad to hear how well you are doing! Thanks for the supportive comments on my blog the other day too. Those mothering instincts have kicked in strong already. So happy for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete