Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

First Christmas Presents

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful holiday spent with family. We opened presents with Roger, Carol, Collin, & Wesley last night and spent the day today with Mom and Dad. I'm still full! Yum!




I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but this baby is supposedly about the size of a lentil and has already received Christmas presents from both sets of grandparents! Talk about spoiled!








So, there's been a lot of talk in our house lately about my growing...um, well...parts. Apparently Adam's mind wasn't on Christmas today when I exclaimed, "I just love my new boots!" I heard my Dad say to Adam, "BOOTS. She said boots." :D


I love my new boots!

1 comment:

  1. Great boots! They look perfect for the next boot scootin' girls night! I am so excited that you've started a blog. You're like the Pioneer Woman now, except I know ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete