I have come to realize that if someone finds out you're pregnant and you're within their line of sight, they immediately glance at your abdomen. It's weird. Like suddenly they'll see something they didn't see before? I don't know. Like I said, it's weird. I'm sure it's totally subconscious and I've probably done it to other gals before, but it still makes me self-conscious. Am I showing enough? Am I showing too much?
The belly at 11 weeks
This is my best attempt at a self belly portrait. Next time I'll probably have Ad help me. I'll do my best to do this every couple of weeks or so. It should be interesting!
I wish my belly looked like that!!! Love you! Aunt Karen
ReplyDeleteyay! i look forward to these posts. :)
ReplyDeletecute tummy, Jen! Only 200 days left! You're probably thinking, 'sheesh, still 200 days left?!' :) luv ya!
ReplyDeleteThat's my grand baby in that little tummy! Looking forward to see him/her grow over the months! Yippee!
ReplyDelete