One of my co-workers has a sister who owns an inversion table. She's letting us borrow it in an effort to get Little Miss Tolman in the correct position. So if you call and I say I'm just hanging out, this is what I mean:
I'm working on some framed photos of Little Miss Tolman's closest family members to hang in her room. This is the one of her mom that I'm considering sprucing up:
I think that's it for now! Last week of work before baby arrives, here I come!

Fantastic! Eager to see Mony Mony - since I have yet to see it full force =) Love the inversion table... get that stinker upside down and hold her in a couple more days *wink* Just gotta go till the 21st.... ROFL! Love the picture of Mommy, she is a beautiful lady! Can't wait to see you in less than two weeks! I GUESS you can have the baby before then.... I'll deal =) Love you!
ReplyDelete