Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Gone Fishin'

This weekend we spent a little time fishin' at Malheur Reservoir and Pole Creek! Our friends the Tsudas were in town so we took advantage of the warmer weather and headed out to the hills for a couple hours. We had a great time! Adalyn played in the dirt and ate Cheetos and I took some photography tips from Hollan. The boys fished, but those pesky fish just weren't biting! Oh well, it was fun anyway!

On our way there, we saw a badger:




The new telephoto lens I received for Mother's Day made it easier to get these shots. (Thank you to my Ads!)

Here are several of Adalyn. She played in the dirt while I played with my camera settings. You may notice a few slight differences in the exposure and clarity of the shots. 













Proof that there really was some fishing going on:



And I couldn't resist the beautiful scenery (things don't stay this green around here very long!):




I also thought these flowers were cute (again, playing with camera settings):


No comments:

Post a Comment